Terms & Conditions
DAMAGE TO CABIN/PROPERTY OF CABIN
* Should you or your guests cause any damage to the cabin or the belongings inside there will be a charged of replacement / repair to your credit card.
* All linens are supplied for our guest, however should any linens be found stained or damaged there will be a charge applied to your credit card at the time of check out.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
* All of the information that you provide DAVIS COVE RESORT is NOT shared. This information includes your first and last name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. This information STAYS with DAVIS COVE RESORT.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
* CHECK IN: 3:00pm. Should you arrive early please check in with the office to see if we are able to accommodate an early check in to your cabin.
* CHECK OUT: 10:00am. We ask that you respect this time as our cleaning staff is on a turnaround time that needs to be followed.
* A check list of check out procedures is included in the resort binder that will be in your cabin upon check in. We ask that these duties are done prior to check out to avoid any extra room charges.
* DAVIS COVE RESORT is a keyless resort. This means that all cabins are equipped with a pin pad on the front door. You will be provided with a 4 digit door code that is unique to your cabin for the duration of your stay. Your door code will be deleted from the cabin upon check out for security reasons.
* Davis Cove Resort is happy to welcome guests with pets up to 50 lbs. The daily pet fee is $25 per pet. We offer several pet-friendly accommodation on property.
* Pets must be on a leash at ALL TIMES when they are not in the cabin. Pets are NOT ALLOWED on the beach, please be respectful of this due to allergies and sanitary reasons.
* YOU MUST PICK UP AFTER YOUR PET AT ALL TIMES, there are garage receptacles around the property for convenience.
It is the guest's responsibility to know and understand our deposit and cancellation policies. Please review them carefully.
* Upon booking, a deposit of 50% of your accommodation total is required. The balance owing will be charged 30 days prior to check in. Please be advised that the credit card on file will be charged for the balance owing, unless otherwise instructed.
* We accept Visa/Mastercard
* Cancellations received 30 days or more in advance of the reserved check in date are subject to 50% of the accommodation total as a cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 30 days are subject to 100% of the accommodation total as a cancellation fee.
**Davis Cove Resort reserves the right to these policies as for lost revenue for short notice cancellations**